MoreLikeBlue: Ep 3 MoreLikeBlue: Ep 3

A lot of hard work

Great job. I can see you put a lot of time into this one. The sound effects were particularly good and I loved your choice in music. Were those all independent/ amateur composers? They sounded pretty professional. You found some good ones. They really added a lot to the animation. The voicing got a little hard to follow but I think that was the point in some places. I think it was a little much. The animation was simple but had a lot of style so I liked it. I liked how random it was but I think it got too drawn out in places.

Thanks, keep it up.

Not Now Not Now

good job

You did a really good job linking events together. If it were a film I would say it was well edited and cinematic. However It was way too dramatic. I think you could have gotten your message across better with less blood and a little less repetition. I liked how the story kind of unfolds backwards but I think came back the same point too many times. There was some great symbolism but it needs subtlety. The drawing was much better in some places than others. If you could bring those sections up to the same level this would be more impactful. Overall good job.

Filmpiegang responds:

Thanks! This review was actually quite helpful. You've got some good pointers there! I guess that some parts where a bit overdone or too extreme. I've experimentated alot with different techiques in this movie and that's the reason some parts came out better thne others.
Thanks for the review :)

Damaged -Episode 3- Damaged -Episode 3-

Dr. Z

I have always been a fan of this animation. Keep up the good work.

Shirogane Shirogane

Hey SF!

Nice work. It's a little harder to follow than your other works but had really exiting fight scenes. If you need sound effects just send the raw file to me and I can get it back to you some time next week (once I'm back at school and have my computer) I have been building a huge collection of short .wav sound effects, about 148MB of .5 second clips. Also my music offer still stands.

-Dr. Zorrito